Terms & Conditions
We are committed to provide everything stated in our Hertfordshire International Tango Festival schedule. If circumstances over-take us, we will do our upmost to provide a suitable substitute. We ask all Participants of the Hertfordshire International Tango Festival to come with respect for all.
Hertfordshire International Tango Festival is committed to protecting your privacy. Any information that we collect about you (name, address, email) will not be shared with other organisations and will be used lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Payments for festival events are made via Ticket Tailor. Hertfordshire International Tango Festival Organisers do not receive any credit card or bank card information at any stage.
We will collect a certain amount of data from you. The information we collect about you includes your name and email address, which will be used for the following reasons:
• To enable a record of your booking.
• To enable us to contact you about your booking.
• To enable us to update you with any important information pertaining to your booking.
If you wish to have your data removed completely from our systems, then please inform us in writing.
Terms & Conditions – Hertfordshire International Tango Festival
- By making a booking or attending the Festival you are deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions.
- The Organisers of the Hertfordshire International Tango Festival reserves the right of Admission. The Organisers reserve the right to eject customers, without refund, from any event (including milongas, workshops or classes) at their discretion, for reasons including but not limited to behaviour that compromises the safety or enjoyment of other dancers.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend or cancel part of the programme without notice. In the unforeseen circumstances, that an event cannot run, you will be offered any other available workshop or milonga or receive a refund for that workshop or milonga.
- Bookings are non-refundable. However, if you are unable to attend the festival for unforeseen extenuating circumstances, please contact the Organisers immediately. Each individual case will be considered concerning refunds, but there is no promise or guarantee of even a partial refund.
- Participation at the Hertfordshire International Tango Festival is at your own risk and the Organisers and its volunteers and agents cannot be held responsible for any damage, loss, injury, or stolen property incurred as a result of attending an event.
- The Organisers are not responsible for any expenses incurred if an event is cancelled or delayed.
- You may take photos at the Hertfordshire International Tango Festival for non-commercial purposes. Please do not use photos for commercial use or take video recordings of workshops or milongas without prior permission from the Organisers.
- By attending the Hertfordshire International Tango Festival you consent to the filming, photography or sound recording of you as a member of the Festival, and the use of such material for non-commercial purposes, or for commercial purposes also in the case of the Organisers, teachers, DJs and sponsors.
- This website is operated by Hertfordshire International Tango Festival. By accessing any part of this website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
- We reserve the right to modify any part of these Terms and Conditions at any time.